About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui is new to me, I was introduced to it by my Chinese boyfriend. After reading several books I thought I'd try my hand at it. The room I started on first was the bedroom. Neither one of us slept through the night, we woke up with headaches and hip pains and we couldn't figure out the problem. We bought a new mattress, we were sleeping in the perfect direction, but we still weren't sleeping and we woke in pain.
I took down all mirrors and reflective objects off the walls and I limited the electronics in the bedroom to just one clock. That seemed to help, we were sleeping through the night, but we couldn't figure out why we were still hurting - I actually resorted to taking migraine medication for the headaches.
Then one day I decided to do a complete cleaning of the bedroom and I lifted the box springs to vacuum under the bed. That is when I discovered huge shards of glass under our bed. When we moved the bed in we broke a light globe in the hall. We didn't realize half of the pieces fell into the box springs, which fell to the floor when we laid the box springs in place.
Since cleaning the glass away, we wake up rested, refreshed and pain free.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Annette,
1. Thanks for sharing with all of us your personal experience with `shattered glass'.
2. Apologise if this information, I about to mention may not appeal to everyone.. Since, it relates to an experience with `shattered glass'...
Here goes...
3. In Yin Feng Shui (or FS for the dead); it is very unlucky to have glass smashed towards the face of the dead. This may cause unfortunate accidents or bad luck for the relatives (immediate family).
4. Many coffins today have a glass panel so that loved ones/relatives or friends can view the dead prior to the burial.
Sometimes, the glass panel was not removed or part of the casket and during transport to burial site or burial ground, the glass may be shattered. The glass shreds could cover the dead person's face. This is said to be very unlucky... or bring constant misfortune or bad for the relatives..
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net