About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Two experiences - business, personal

Hi fellow forum users
Well, I'd like to share just two of the many
changes that have happened in my "orbit".
1. The family business has been doing well, but I wanted to see it do better. So I looked at the Flying Star chart done for the office and noted that I had hung a solid six rod windchime in the appropriate sector.
On Cecil's advice I changed it to six hollow
rods, turnover has increased by 40%, profits are up and four new people have been added to the payroll to help with the volume of work.
2. My daughter works in the family business.
She is a weak wood. Is always feeling tired at work, even though she sleeps well and is in good health. After pondering over this matter and being in a metal oriented business, and as we all know, metal destroys wood, she has placed a bowl of water on her desk (in an attractive crystal bowl with rose petals floating on top - pleasing to the eye) This was done Tuesday.
Wednesday p.m. onwards, she is as bright as a button now at work AND her concentration span is back to normal and is no longer forgetting to do things. (Thank goodness !!)
My clients report changes in their lives also, so there is much to be said for Feng Shui. My husband calls me a witch, joking of course, but does not make any changes without consulting me first.
Would love to hear other forum members and their experiences - either positive or negative.
Cheers
Glyn

Sponsored Link