About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Waterway Cascadia BTO launched in July 2012

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Waterway Cascadia  Sales Brochure: Site Plan and Floor Plans

waterway-cascadia.pdf

1. HDB Waterway Cascadia Just T.O.P.

2. In my opinion, Punggol is like a mini-Singapore island.

2.1. This is because bulk of Punggol stretches from the East e.g. fringes like FLO Residences / Waterwoods / HDB Sundial.

2.2. Frankly, I personally prefer this stretch i.e. the "land of the rising sun". And we find Katong and Tanjong Katong.

2.3. With the correct unit; one typically enjoys the morning sun.

3. HDB Waterway Cascadia including HDB Punggol Opal, Topaz are at the western most part of Punggol and the division is that of the Sungei Punggol ...

3.1. HDB Waterway Cascadia is at the "land of the setting sun". And closes names that actually refers to this seems depressing names like "Sunset way"; Sunset place., sunset close / drive etc...

4. I took many photos of the bicycle park because; what impresses me is that this developer actually buried the usual 4 bolts each! into the ground. Unlike similar bicycle racks at the new Compassvale Mast / Choa Chu Kang etc.. that had 4 bolts each.

4.1 Imagine, that new bicycle that one trustingly has... locked to these frames. All it takes is just a few minutes to unbolt 4 bolts x2 and that bike goes missing forever!

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.JPG

IMG_2358.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Past resources on HDB Waterway Cascadia can be found by doing a SEARCH in this forum.

For example:-

...HDBWaterway Cascadia Just T.O.P. 2. In my opinion, Punggol is like a mini-Singapore island. 2.1. This is because bulk of Punggol stretches from the East e.g. fringes like FLO Residences / Waterwoods / HDB Sundial. 2.2. Frankly, I personally prefer this stretch i.e. the "...
  • Feng Shui of HDB BTOWaterway Cascadia 1. As the top of the HDBWaterway Cascadia has awaterway ; 1.1. Especially those stacks that face thiswaterway and or rather in full view of thewaterway is affected by the Water Classics principles. 2. First we need to identify the Flying Star number of the...
  • Feng Shui of HDBWaterway Cascadia @ Punggol Flying Star Feng Shui for 5 bedroom Type:- 1.Flying Star N2 facing withStacks 693, 695, 721, 723, 725 727 Here, under N2 facing; the combined auspicious wealth stars are wasted at the rear of the home. Here, "rear" often means wasted at the kitchen / yar...
  • Feng Shui of HDB BTOWaterway Cascadia Both Blk 316D Stacks #681 & #683 with Blk 316C Stacks #705 & #707 have facing direction of330 degrees. This places these four stacks as NW3 facing direction. And the plus point is that the frontage has a mountain star #6 with water star #8. Thus from now to 20...
  • Feng Shui of HDB BTOWaterway Cascadia 1. Stack #725 and #727's compass direction currently is determined at 7 degrees. 2. Hopefully, during construction, it remains as such. 3. If not, is cutting too thin between 7 to 7.5 degrees. 4. It can be dangerous or very inauspicious if the actual reading i...
  • ...HDBWaterway Cascadia is another of - one of the better sites in crammed grid-like Punggol estate. What I like about it is that it is close to the "mouth" of Mywaterway@Punggol. Where thiswaterway flows towards Sungei (River) Punggol. Other than the afternoon sun and what would be built at locatio...

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Today, while doing a new review; I detected that the block that I went to (will not disclose which one) is "unclean". ?

From what I detected; because not a single unit in the whole of the 17th storey was never occupied this while; a few floors below also relatively small take-up; 

Because of this; this block 314 (?) last alphabet not shown has yin imbalances.

The advice is that for the first few nights; if one hear knocking and other sounds; avoid opening the door. And avoid young ones near to the door.

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB Waterway Cascadia BTO launched in July 2012