About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please understand why stacks/units are not reviewed

myfs_161913

Thank you for your response. 

Let me rephrase my question, 

1. Would appreciate if you could analyze Bellewaters feng shui in general

2. Also, bellewaters is near to the upcoming Sengkang hospital. For fengshui, will it get affected by it? 

3. How do we judge the facing of each blk/stack? Do we judge by the individual entrace of our main door or north south east west is determine by where the stack or blk faces? 

4. Lets say if my stack faces true south or true north, but my main door faces west, so am i facing the south/north or west?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You once again :)

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Please go through this resources to have an understanding of the concept of frontage:-

In my opinion, majority of geomancers would consider the frontage as standing inside the living room looking outwards towards the balcony or no balcony, the living room windows.

However, long ago, when the highest structures were pagodas; majority of property has a clear cut entrance = main door = frontage. And in many of the ancient texts; it was written to stand inside of the main door looking outwards.

But that was a long , long time ago. This is still particularly relevant especially if one stays in a landed property and often homes are back to back of each other. And the most likelihood is that the frontage is where the car parks and the owners walk in from this frontage.

Thus, there are still many die-hard geomancers who still : "Quote by the book". Thus if the ancient texts says ... must be right? Right?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...