About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious and Inauspicious Staircase counts

freekyjohn11

Good evening Sir,

Could you please help me with my stairs? My stairs is U shape therefore I have a midway landing which requires may 2-3 steps before the next staircase. Do i need to recount the number of steps like the one i did on the sketch?

My house is still being constructed and I can still modify the number of steps based on your recommendation. I base the count on Oro, plata, mata, nada. 

Hoping for your reply.

Kind regards,

Ralph John.

IMG_4146.PNG

Sponsored Link

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Chonita boybanting

Sir good Afternoon!  Im looking for help in my new house especially in the preparation of the stair. I would like to ask how many steps for simple ordinary straight main staircase? Thank you. 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Guest Chonita boybanting said:

Sir good Afternoon!  Im looking for help in my new house especially in the preparation of the stair. I would like to ask how many steps for simple ordinary straight main staircase? Thank you. 

Please do a search in this forum. This topic is very old and there are many examples on it, already.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Robert Balena

Good day sir, 

1. My stairs counts 10 steps not included the 2nd floor flooring, 6th steps is the landing, then the stairs turning left side, 

2. The door of my daughter rooms, go straight to the stairs, going down, can you give some advise, 

• Staff
10 hours ago, Guest Robert Balena said:

Good day sir, 

1. My stairs counts 10 steps not included the 2nd floor flooring, 6th steps is the landing, then the stairs turning left side, 

2. The door of my daughter rooms, go straight to the stairs, going down, can you give some advise, 

1. Once the steps are constructed, now or in the past, there is nothing much one can do, here. "No point dwelling in the past".

1.1 Auspicious number of steps are considered as "nice-to" and not a must have.

2. Many Feng Shui concepts are based on common sense. Don't believe? Just ask Mr Humpty Dumpty...

824866758_ModifiedversionofHumptyDumpty.png.0a4daeeb922791bafb9b9696136ef946.png2.1 Just that many of us don't see it that way. 

2.2 Touchwood... if an over zealous child were to say run out of the bedroom and straight towards the stairs... more of a safety issue: thus has it's origins in pure common sense. 

3. Malevolent Qi? Does it apply to this situation?

3.1. Chinese belief that entities or spirits can only move in a straight line.

3.2 Thus not ideal to have a "straight" path.

3.3. This has more to do with a gate or a passage way.

3.4. Thus most bridges constructed in the past are winding.

3.5 Here, there is very little to do with a room going strait to the stairs. But some may relate it to this.

3.6 Even so good news is that majority of stairs have a turn with a landing... Thus actually this is a poor example of "malevolent qi". And in the first place should not be....