• Charcoal
Sponsored Link
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shen

House opposite electrical substation

7 posts in this topic

Hi Master,

Would like to check with you. Direct opposite my main door is a electrical substation.

Since electrical substation is fire element. May I know, if I was born in earth element year, is the electrical substation will bring good to me ? As using the theory of fire produce earth? If this is wrong, is there any way to over come this? 

Please advise.

Sponsored Link

In my opinion, frankly, it does not work this way.

Look at it this way: If a person is a strong metal element or a strong earth element. Based on the same argument; these people should not be staying on earth. As everywhere they walk they are influenced by gravity/earth.

The good thing is that a substation may have some sort of magnetic field. But there are no reported information that magnetic field is harmful. Today, many hospitals also have MRI machines which generate massive magnetic fields.. and also no issue - provided no iron or steel is near-by.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Lee

Haha, very good explanation.

Thank for your information. But  everyone is saying feng sui is not good if substation is directly opposite to a property (direct face to main gate)? It will make people who saying in this property to get sick or any problem. In view of feng sui, it is really not advisable for staying in this property? If yes, then did Master Lee have any advise on how to over come this?

please let me know more. Thank you alot.

Note: Although the property is facing the substation directly, but there are still at least 60ft away. Which totally will not impact by the magnetic field.

You wrote: "Note: Although the property is facing the substation directly, but there are still at least 60ft away. Which totally will not impact by the magnetic field."
What's the worry? 

Frankly, it is not so easy as. It is not like you can knock on your neighbour's door and change homes.

If you find it is dooms day; then in reality move-house. Can't be done right?

It is not like one can make the sub-station disappear. Or see too many Superman movies and line your home with "lead?" in this case ... erh... aluminium foil... the home.

As mentioned... if one is scared until like that.. there is no other cures...

Frankly, there are many who stay direction above a kilowatt transformer.

Are you living in a world of scaremongering?....

Thank you Master Lee, 

Your advise is very very good. Haha, personally, I am not worries about the so call radioactive. Just afraid on feng sui problem. But seem like Master Lee comment is all is decide by your own faith! But not like other feng sui sifu keep advise not good not good will curse bla bla bla problem. HAHA

Thank for your time for all this! 

Human luck is another consideration.  As it accounts for 33.33% of your total luck!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0