About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Home Office

Sal5

I am operating  a business from office.  The office is in the middle of NW and E Bagua area. When I have to apply for the Fengshui, do i consider the office room as whole and apply classical bagua area and place items. For an example, SE bagua of the office is E Bagua of the whole house. If i place a Jade tree in Office room's SE Bagua area, will it be negative to the whole house.

Other question is, In NW bagua area of the office area half of wall is occupied by the arc type entrance. I cannot figure it our, how to use this bagua area.

Office room lay out.docx

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Attached are macro use of Flying Star Feng Shui. And in these two examples, Flying Star numbers are applied to them:-

SAMPLE OFFICE FENG SHUI.png

Sample sectors_1.png

Hopefully, what you are applying is also based on Flying Star numbers.

And not the "fixed" templates type of Ba Gua e.g. where North = career, SW = romance etc... If so, go somewhere else. As this is the laughing stock of traditional Feng Shui world. 

It can also be applied in a room. But less effective given that a room is small.

Avoid posting any attachments with .docx as these may contain virus. Anyway, I did open the attachment in a contained environment. But nothing found except for an "i".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net