About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this considered bed in line with door + room in room

Angieisme

Greetings from new member, here is my question,

My master bedroom has a double door with one side opens and the Rotherham side just stays there, our bed is slightly in line, I wonder if I should put a food rest or something in front of the bed end?

also the master room has a walk in closet and the bathroom with doors, iI s this considered fang Zhong fang?

thank you

BF64C5D2-8332-4DF3-8F9D-37BFD5725D4C.jpeg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

A warm welcome!

1. This has more to do with symbolism than Feng Shui.

2. Traditionally for the Chinese who live in a landed property. If a person goes (dies) and if the body is bought into the home for the last rites; the head is brought in first.

3. When the funeral procession to the burial site or cremation site; the LEGs go out of the house first!

4. This account for your above concern "Not to have the legs face the door" even when sleeping.

5. It is good that your bed has two doors. And as you mentioned, no need always have two doors opened. As such, it is "wise" to close the door where you marked in BLUE.

5.1. In the above instance, no need for a screen not so much as a foot rest. As a foot rest serves no purpose to block the foot unless the foot rest is higher than the foot...

5.2. Even if the bed faces the bedroom door. But if one does not sleep on the side facing the door then again - really not an issue.

6. If so, rest easy.. and have a great sleep ahead! Cheers!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

6 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

A warm welcome!

1. This has more to do with symbolism than Feng Shui.

2. Traditionally for the Chinese who live in a landed property. If a person goes (dies) and if the body is bought into the home for the last rites; the head is brought in first.

3. When the funeral procession to the burial site or cremation site; the LEGs go out of the house first!

4. This account for your above concern "Not to have the legs face the door" even when sleeping.

5. It is good that your bed has two doors. And as you mentioned, no need always have two doors opened. As such, it is "wise" to close the door where you marked in BLUE.

5.1. In the above instance, no need for a screen not so much as a foot rest. As a foot rest serves no purpose to block the foot unless the foot rest is higher than the foot...

5.2. Even if the bed faces the bedroom door. But if one does not sleep on the side facing the door then again - really not an issue.

6. If so, rest easy.. and have a great sleep ahead! Cheers!

Thank you so much for your answer master, what about the dressing room? Is this considered fang Zhong fang? The master bath and dressing room have their doors.

7 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

There are differences in opinions, here.

Some may consider it an issue. While others not or rather minor issue (if any). 

Nowadays there are so many homes designed with walk in closets, I can hardly find any newly built homes without one, so I think it is minor. Thank you master!

• Like 1