About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Curious about flooding incidents

Rox Tan

Dear Master Lee, I hope you can help me gain understanding about these floods that we’ve encountered in the past years that have caused us tremendous stress and hassles.

The first relevant flooding that I remember was in 2015, we were a newly married couple and I was newly pregnant also. We just moved into our new rental apartment 3 months prior to the flooding event. Our second floor balcony connected to the master bedroom flooded, then the water went to the bedroom and then trickled down the stairs. This happened twice. When we had the balcony fixed by having the floor modified for easier draining and also had the drained widened, we were plagued by another type of flooding. This time, water from the drain in the downstairs shower was being regurgitated. It flooded our kitchen that was near the bathroom. We also had that fixed, but it also happened twice. We then decided to move apartments in 2017.

Lo and behold, the flooding followed us. The balcony in our new rental, connected to the second floor family room, also floods. It has happened several times already, and sometimes the flooding just reaches the family area, but at one point, it also trickled down the stairs. Another flooding incident happened to our car when my husband drove through a flooded street and then our car stalled, so we had expensive and troublesome overhauling done. This happened last year, and I though it was over already.

This year, we had the balcony doors sealed again, but we still get flooding. Now, our master’s bedroom also gets little puddles by the window because of the sealing, which we akso had repaired, with very little improvement. Then now, we discovered flooding in our car boot probably because of loosely fitted rear lights which my husband tried to fix, thus minimizibg the water flow. After his attempt at fixing this, we went out for a drive, and this time, our rear right passenger side got flooded! We are still trying to determine the cause, but I am so curious and worried about all these flooding incidents that have been happening to us. I hope you can help us. Thank you!

Sponsored Link