About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious Aquarium Location for my home

Febin

Greetings,
I like Long and Shallow Aquarium glass tanks because we can provide more swim area for the fishes and the shallow depth can help us to see the fishes from the top is a good view. So I'm planning to build an aquarium of dimension 180 Lx 60 W x 30 H cm for 9 Gold fishes, of which 8 are Gold Fishes and 1 will be a Black Moor.
Please clear my following doubts.
(1) What does Feng Shui say about the dimensions for an aquarium? Do we need to keep the measurement of an aquarium in odd or even number? Like 2 feet, 5 feet or 6 feet ?
(2) I love Aquarium and I want to keep an Aquarium in my home for getting Money, Wealth, Abundance and Prosperity.
My House is facing South direction, North to the back, East to the Left and West to the Right sides. Which direction should I keep the aquarium for maximum benefits?
(3) Aquarium inside home or Pond outside Home. Which among these two will provide more benefits for enhancing Money, Wealth, Abundance and Prosperity ?
(4) Can we keep one aquarium and one pond at a time in a home?

The Layout of my home is attached with the mail. Please kindly mark and indicate the auspicious location for the Aquarium in my home.

Hope you will reply.

Febin Rafi-Home-Layout.jpg

Sponsored Link