About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bagua Mirror Placement

Database82

I recently moved into a high-rise condo where my bedroom window is facing a funeral home. In addition to that my condo is on the 4th floor and has a 4 in the room number. I’m not allowed to hang anything outside my window because it may fall and hurt someone walking below. I am looking for guidance as to what Bagua mirror to buy and where to put it, I only know that the mirror should not be in the home. Any help would be grateful, thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff
8 hours ago, Database82 said:

I recently moved into a high-rise condo where my bedroom window is facing a funeral home. In addition to that my condo is on the 4th floor and has a 4 in the room number. I’m not allowed to hang anything outside my window because it may fall and hurt someone walking below. I am looking for guidance as to what Bagua mirror to buy and where to put it, I only know that the mirror should not be in the home. Any help would be grateful, thank you.

These are some considerations:

1. Frankly, one has to consider the distance between the funeral home to your apartment window.

2. Exactly which part of the funeral home faces your bedroom window or windows (if any).

3. The above makes lots of difference - good or bad.

You wrote: I’m not allowed to hang anything outside my window because it may fall and hurt someone walking below. 

4. Then you wrote: I am looking for guidance as to what Bagua mirror to buy and where to put it

Para 3 and 4 in the sense is contradictory given that most of the time a Ba gua mirror is (a.) Hung outside (b.) placed at an opening facing outwards such as the bedroom window you mentioned.

5. In Feng Shui, I need to know the compass alignment between the apartment and the funeral house. Especially concern if it is in a NE and SW alignment etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

2 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

These are some considerations:

1. Frankly, one has to consider the distance between the funeral home to your apartment window.

2. Exactly which part of the funeral home faces your bedroom window or windows (if any).

3. The above makes lots of difference - good or bad.

You wrote: I’m not allowed to hang anything outside my window because it may fall and hurt someone walking below. 

4. Then you wrote: I am looking for guidance as to what Bagua mirror to buy and where to put it

Para 3 and 4 in the sense is contradictory given that most of the time a Ba gua mirror is (a.) Hung outside (b.) placed at an opening facing outwards such as the bedroom window you mentioned.

5. In Feng Shui, I need to know the compass alignment between the apartment and the funeral house. Especially concern if it is in a NE and SW alignment etc...

Thank you for the prompt response, the rear of the funeral home is about 100 meters West or NW of my of my bedroom window.

I’m regards to para 3 and 4, I am hoping you may be able to recommend an alternate location for me place the mirror if I should need one. 

• Staff

Question: Thank you for the prompt response, the rear of the funeral home is about 100 meters West or NW of my of my bedroom window.

At least it is not in a NE-SW alignment. 

Question: I’m regards to para 3 and 4, I am hoping you may be able to recommend an alternate location for me place the mirror if I should need one. 

It is not exactly the blind leading the blind. But rather, only the writer knows what he is writing about.

Tell me. How to recommend if one only has a vague understanding. One saying : A picture tells a hundred words... 

BLIND LEADING THE BLIND1.png

"As blind as a? Bat"