About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please help with new job

I have just gotton hired for a new job as a business office manager involving the accounting and bookkeeping at a nursing home facility and this is my second week. I have two questions, the first question, Is this an appropriate position for a strong earth element person and the second is that when I'm sitting at my desk, I am facing south which I think based on my kua number 9 is good, but, what can I do to "enhance" my space, right now it is very drab and dull, the walls are off white and there are many " black" filing cabinets as well as my desk, I feel there is too much black what can I do to brighten it up and is this correct on the facing direction as being good for me? Thank you so much as I would really like to keep this job and make it work. Carrie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carrie,
1. As you have mentioned that you are a `Strong Earth' person;
a. Check whether during the current Luck Pillars, what is the season of influence. If there is no effect or a season of influence does not affect you during this period:
b. For a strong Earth person, you can use some Wood element (but not too much) because under the Five Element Concept, Wood destroys earth (in this case helps to destroy some of your strong earth element).
Wood element: green or brown
c. It is still acceptable for you to be surrounded with water, as you are a strong Earth person.
The best method to analyse occupation is as I mentioned to use the Report on occupational analysis as it finds which is your wealth deity or power deity and how many counts of it.
d. In a nursing home and in particular, your office, you can as you have mentioned introduce more yang environment especially on your table area or on top of the cabinets e.g. a bouquet of artifical flowers.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/23/00 10:05:47 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I have just gotton hired for a
new job as a business office
manager involving the
accounting and bookkeeping at
a nursing home facility and
this is my second week. I
have two questions, the first
question, Is this an
appropriate position for a