About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! My FengShui & Site Updates

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We are pleased to inform you that after several hours (12-16 hours) of data transfer (for over hundred of thousands users profile), My FengShui has been deployed on the new server:)
We would like to thank all users for their continued support and we are happy to have provided our services to hundred of thousands of users all over the internet since the online management has been created in Jan 1999.
We had dedicated high performance servers to each key section of the site so that you can enjoy full dedicated responses from each server.
This means that there are now plenty of bandwidth and server resources available to My FengShui, My Adviser, and all other servers that has been utilised for expanding Geomancy.Net.
This year all users will see many exciting changes to all parts of the site, as we upgrade and enhance the site for your surfing pleasure.
Here are some of the recent updates regarding the URL to the various site:-
A. URL UPDATES
Previously, the main url has been tagged to www.geomancy.net. However, as from today, you can access the files and directory using www.geomancy.net.
eg. www.geomancy.net/fs = www.geomancy.net/fs
B. FORECAST SERVER UPDATES
Daily Forecast Server, during our initial launched we had used www.dyn.net for our forecast server while we were updating our servers.
We had now dedicated a server and a url for the forecast server:-
http://forecast.geomancy.net
For all users who had added the forecast, pointing to either forecast.dyn.net or www.dyn.net, please update your new script at http://www.geomancy.net/geo/forecast. As the url www.dyn.net has been removed.
C. c-FEST & Millennium Offers
As we were upgrading our servers, we understand that some users may had encountered problems accessing the servers when they tried to purchase some of the offers packages before 15 Jan 1999. As such we had decided to extend the offers until 31 Jan 2000, for all users who were not able to purchase their packages before 15 Jan due to the server upgrades.
We will be enhancing many parts of the site, but there will not be any more downtime as most of the updates will be transparent to all users.
However, do not worry as all you need to remember is one common url:-
HTTP://WWW.GEOMANCY.NET
Please update your bookmarks or url if you are still entering from the old site:-
http://sunflower.singnet.com.sg/~cecil or some other url.
To ensure that all the old files are available, many older files are still accessable via some entry pages. It will take us some time to be able to update all the older pages.
To ensure that you get the latest updates, please update your bookmarks.
We will continue to improve the site for your pleasure.
Both Cecil and myself would like to take this opportunity to wish all users:-
A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Warmest Regards
Cecil & Robert Lee

Sponsored Link