About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Moving fans and feng shui

moon88

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
The traditional cure for #2 (sickness/earth) and #5 (misfortune/earth) is the use of the 6 coins tied with a red string. (strong metal).
A blowing fan can do the job but it has to be a metal fan. (representing metal and replacing the 6 coins). But this is not a traditional cure. Use if if you want to but
no guarantees of how effective it is.
Nowadays, most fans no longer are made entirely of metal so not advisable to replace this entirely with 6 coins.
Can I ask you how are you so sure of your wealth sector. In what way did do you determine your wealth sector?
Under Flying Star, near equvalent of wealth sectors are the very auspicious sectors. But this or usually sometimes you have two of these are not called wealth sector.
If the wealth sector, is based on the Eight Aspirations or Eight / Life Associations concept, then one can go and get lots of books out and start practising such stuff. (I personally do not recommend it).
Furthermore, such practises are near equivalents of or if one sees it almost similar to Black Hat Sect or *BTB* practises which are not recognised by Traditional FS practitioners.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/26/00 12:48:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that the fans
should not be kept in the
sectors where illness star and
misfortune star (#2 #5)
resides and also should not be
kept near the wealth sector of
the home. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net