About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sharp corner from Lift to main door

foodie_k

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Yes, indeed. It is a valid Sha Qi or poison arrow.

2. Please note that I extracted from the web some photo illustrations. And because the photos may be subjected to copyright, I did not remove the respective owners information.

1013646135_stainlesssteelgatewiththisormoreofit.png.730a9314fc068808d9ad24374d9961b1.png

2.1. Please also note that I do not know these websites or their owners. 

2.2. Thus it is meant to illustrate my comments only.

3. A passive way to deal with such a poison arrow is to use "mirror" like reflective surfaces. Of course more the better.

3.1 But often a gate with some reflective materials be it polished stainless steel (not brushed or matt) may be considered.

3.2 Shiny acrylic sheets can also be used. But often, due to UV and wear and tear - not so hardy.

3.3 And or add more of these panels especially waist down as shown in the blue zone.

4. Traditional Feng Shui of course, could be the use of a simple conVEX mirror with or without the ba gua trigrams.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1ACBA59C-3725-4153-B92D-82E9864F9670.thumb.jpeg.6ee9fe7083a719497e514ec9f7e18b51.jpeg
1. [Above] this is a plain “Jane “ mirror. But PLEASE NOTE: the mirror must be conVEX and not this example of a concave one!

2. [Below] other more elaborate ba Gua mirror, has instead the eight trigrams. More of a Dua role of frightening Chinese ghosts also:-

739324845_baguamirrorwithtrigram.png.e1ecd8e358aee7ce55b7c97ee8dd20bd.png

3. Often, such a mirror is placed above the front door.