About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Determine Facing Direction of the house

myfs_161620

Dear Master Lee,

I understand that the basic of determining the feng shui of a residential house is to first determine the facing direction of the house. However, i have trouble to determine the house as attached below. Should the facing based on the main entrance or where the river and public road locate. Appreciate much your kind advice. Thank you.

HouseFacing.thumb.png.fc02031fccb5008779f4d982b9816bec.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff
1 hour ago, myfs_161620 said:

Dear Master Lee,

I understand that the basic of determining the feng shui of a residential house is to first determine the facing direction of the house. However, i have trouble to determine the house as attached below. Should the facing based on the main entrance or where the river and public road locate. Appreciate much your kind advice. Thank you.

HouseFacing.thumb.png.fc02031fccb5008779f4d982b9816bec.png

In my opinion, most likely should be the patio side (facing the river and garden).

Another way is to look at the facade of the house. For example, if there are more "open" spaces at the patio side from level 1 onwards (and coincidentally the master bedroom is here) then again this could be most likely be the frontage of the house for the purposes of applying the Flying Star Feng Shui.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your advice. So if the frontage of the house is at the patio side and there are more openings on this side of the house and it’s facing the river and garden, does it mean more Qi will enter the house through this opening than the main entrance at the back and deems the main entrance less important. I am bit confused on this house configuration and it’s a landed property. Thanks again.

• Staff
1 hour ago, myfs_161620 said:

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your advice. So if the frontage of the house is at the patio side and there are more openings on this side of the house and it’s facing the river and garden, does it mean more Qi will enter the house through this opening than the main entrance at the back and deems the main entrance less important. I am bit confused on this house configuration and it’s a landed property. Thanks again.

More to the best application of Flying Star Feng Shui. Which uses the most Yang Qi.

• Staff
2 hours ago, myfs_161620 said:

Thanks for your reply. So in this case, the Qi through the sliding patio door, due to its quantity, would be more important in the flying star application than the Qi from the main entrance. Thank you. Master.

Frankly, already replied.