About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

We found your website among the top sites linking to Facebook through the keyword Condo Developers.

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Hi I hope you're the right person for this,

My name is William and I’m acting on behalf of a company focusing on cataloging all new condo pre-development as well as providing up-to-date news on existing condos. We have been featured on sites such as The Toronto Sun, Freshbooks, The Calgary Sun, CanadaDotCom, and Business Matters UK.

We found your website among the top sites linking to Facebook through the keyword Condo Developers. Our target audiences are related. If we collaborate, I’m sure that we can reach even more of them.

Placing authoritative links (our client is DR56) can get your site more exposure. Furthermore, we can add or suggest carefully researched keywords that are very easy to rank for to help pull your current ranking. 

Hence, I just wanted to check: do you allow link placements on geomancy.net’s existing articles? 

If your answer is a YES, how much do you usually charge for third parties like us to place links on your website? 

Stay safe and well. :)

Cheers,

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link