About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! Geomancy.Net & My FengShui

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have disabled the auto focusing on the windows for Netscape 3 and below, so that any javascript will not cause you from having difficulties logging into the forum or any pop up windows.
This means that for older browsers users, if the window has been previously opened, it will not automatically bring the window into focus. But at least this should allow you to login to the system properly.
Whenever you login to My FengShui, My Adviser, or My Mail, the system will launch the site into a new window. I have modified the startup so that My FengShui and My Adviser will not share the same window. This would allow you to switch between the two window in case you need to refer to the reports and seek advice from us.
In addition, we done some house cleaning of the codes for all the major reports modules. This should mean that the reports should be faster to generate.
We are still working on several updates to the My FengShui (such as refining the existing reports, help and better interface) and also on a new personalisation site. So check back with us for more exciting updates.
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all users!
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
ONE MORE DAY to the FIRST Chinese New Year for the new Millenium!

Sponsored Link