About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Periods in Feng Shui

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 11/21/2021 at 4:23 AM, Mel said:

Dear Master Lee,

Out of interest, is it correct that Feng Shui periods coincidence with Jupiter and Saturn conjunctions? 

Many thanks, Mel

1. Yes in a sense, Feng Shui periods do coincide when Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) and Saturn meets.

2. To make calculations simple, the ancients have by convenience say that this interval is exactly 20 years.

3. Thus many Feng Shui Masters will always assume that a period should fall exactly e.g. P8 = 2004 to 2023 and P9 = 2024 till 2043.

3.1. In fact there was a recent forum posting asking me on this. The user mentioned that many Feng Shui Masters stick strictly to this table in their Feng Shui review. But I mentioned to them that by 2021 I have already considered homes starting to be influenced by Period 9. See Para 6 onwards.

4. The 20 years is to facilitate ease of calculating the periods that's all.

5. However, in some years, this meeting falls short of 20 years. Thus in some years it could even be 19 years.

6. Do you know that based on my calculations, Period 8 falls between years 2000 to 2020! And Period 9 falls between the years 2021 till 2040?

7. This is why, under House Hunting (Can or Cannot Buy), I always look into the interim years of 2021, 2022, 2023 to show a gradual change of Periods. Where Period 9 has already started in 2021… but grows more influence in 2022… onwards.

Sample 6: House very lucky under Period 8. But very unlucky during the years 2022 to 2024. Afterwards just Pass mark!

House was very lucky from 1st Owner's key collection till 2020. But especially years 2022, 2023 and 2024 the inauspicious impact is greatest.
But once passed Year 2025, luck climbed up to 43%:-

74230864_SAMPLECHANGEOFLUCKEXAMPLE1.thumb.png.c2fd8436c46fc6ec00a04abc013c51ac.png

Reference: 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, it is the same for Ba Zi.

Do you know that many Ba Zi reports are inaccurate? 

It is the same thing. 

Check with the Feng Shui Master = Are you only using the Hsia or Xia Calendar? 

The major flaw of this system is that the author or practitioners simply use a "30 days" calculation for ease of calculation.

Read on...

Thanks very much for your reply.

So all houses built after Dec 2020 are actually already period 9 houses, right? In that case we actually do not have a 2 & 5 star combination (my other topic), as these are based on calculations period 8 house.

• Staff
2 hours ago, Mel said:

Thanks very much for your reply.

So all houses built after Dec 2020 are actually already period 9 houses, right? In that case we actually do not have a 2 & 5 star combination (my other topic), as these are based on calculations period 8 house.

This year or last year.. a forum user wrote asking a question that a Feng Shui Master (FSM) had mentioned that the Period qi has already changed. But the user mentioned that lots of other FSMs say e.g. Period 9 only starts in year 2024

And I mentioned to him that I share the same consensus. And also, mentioned that I had observed "calls for help" especially for help especially when the wealth luck fell at the centrepoint of the house......

Frankly, Please take note that Feng Shui has it's share of lots of Indian Chiefs. If one were to quote me, you might encounter another FSM who says no such thing. 

I have already mentioned the reason(s) why. It is up to the individual to also ask the other person or FSM what are their reasons - if any. And then make up your own judgement.

Reference:

Thank you. As for me I am very clear we are in period 9 then, as the Saturn Jupiter conjunction has already taken place. 

What happens to stars 7 and 2 in period 9? Will they change in meaning? I read somewhere star 2 would be turning more positive from then?