About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Facing SE with courtyard in the center of the baqua map.

Ileen Pham

Hello Masters,

How are you  doing?  I hope all is well.  Happy New Year.  My family and I wish all masters to have good health, happiness and prosperity for the year of 2022 and many years to come.  I am new to feng shui. I heard that it can help to to make my family better in all aspects.  I came across your website and I thought to seek for your advise.  I am more confuse and scare the more I read.  Please help to sooth my worryness.  My home is the only thing I have and I don't planning on selling it. You see, I have a courtyard in the center of the baqua map with rose bushes.  I read that it is not good to have a courtyard in center of the house.  My house is facing southeast.  Is there a remedy or what should I do?  I am am very worry.  Please help.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Happy New Year to you too! 新年快乐! 万事如意!

Source & Credit: Google search results…eg. Of famous Siheyuan..

FB119644-397E-447F-95DF-9472CE9CC72A.thumb.png.1ece2e8e595255fac4b849324cbf588f.png214F24E2-93BB-4C2F-A138-A86A955F9BF9.thumb.jpeg.4e65977b5ed004c574f548dc22a8164c.jpeg

In Singapore, there is a well preserved Chaozhou county China (Teochew) style house with a central courtyard…3764AE5D-DE44-4190-AF26-BD6F97568486.thumb.jpeg.3cbc91866395e8354a3d8aefc5c01249.jpeg

Such homes, benefit from good all round circulation of the home.

Many period Classical Chinese Kung Fu movies also show many homes with such a concept.

In fact, just last two months, saw clients new home having such a “mini” courtyard which brings in light and ventilation to some of the homes…

On the contrary, one should be proud to have such a home. Instead of quivering like a “a scathy (scared) cat”. LOL

Go tell others.. I have. You have or not?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net