About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Abundance of one element: 6 nos of earth out of 8

Hi there. Just a note, I have run a pillars of destiny report and it stated that I have the following
0/8 metal
0/8 water
6/8 earth
2/8 fire
0/8 wood
My question is if I have so much earth 6/8 and virtually none of the other elements, do I need to "increase" these elements by trying to incorporate them into my life for more balance or do I just need to increase the "wood" to help control so much earth? My "season of influence" presently is metal, would I use more or less of this now? I really would like to hear your response to my questions as there is so much confusion on this subject.
thank you carrie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carrie,
Please read below:-

On 2/11/00 4:44:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi there. Just a note, I have
run a pillars of destiny
report and it stated that I
have the following
0/8 metal
0/8 water
6/8 earth
2/8 fire
0/8 wood
My question is if I have so
much earth 6/8 and virtually
none of the other elements, do
All you need to do is induce the Earth to produce the remaining elements which you lack.

Since you have 6 Earth, this should be where you are Strong Earth, where then you should have more Metal related elements in your personal life to induce the Earth to produce Metal, and in turn will produce Water and Wood.
Which in your case Water is your wealth. Thus you need to enhance yourself say with personal cures such as wearing Metal or Water coloured clothings, and maybe even for your job get a job say Metal or Water.

I need to "increase" these
elements by trying to
incorporate them into my life
for more balance or do I just
need to increase the "wood" to
help control so much earth? My
"season of influence"
presently is metal, would I
use more or less of this now?

Wood althought in the order the the Five Elements does help weaken Earth, but it would be less effective then metal for your case as Wood may in turn also strenthen the Fire and in turn strengthen the Earth. So it is kind of a double edge cure for your case.
My recommendation is for you to enhance yourself with Metal and Water.
For example if you take a job as Metal, then enhance yourself with a personal cure of Water.
Or take a joib as Water element and enhance yourself with Metal coloured clothing or personal objects such as your car etc.
Hope it helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

I really would like to hear
your response to my questions
as there is so much confusion
on this subject.
thank you carrie