About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sticker on bagua on main door

bangozango

Hi, 

I recently had a bagua installed on front door due to poison arrow structure right outside my door step, but there's a blue sticker (i think those on mirror/metal/glass to protect from scratch) on it. The person insists it's not a sticker and that it is fine and asked me never to touch it. Is it ok to leave it like that or should I just remove it regardless?

IMG_20221228_135631.jpeg

Sponsored Link

• Staff
1 hour ago, bangozango said:

Hi Cecil,

Thank you! Is it considered a bad thing to touch the bagua? Not sure why the person told me not to

This is illogical.

If really there is a commercial film covering it. And if you had bought it from the person whom sold it to you.

Yet, if the seller was not aware of this “blue” film. Then is foolish for the seller not to either remove it for you. Or they know nothing of it. = An ostensible self-contradiction aka. Oxymoron.

This is just a commercial item, for heaven’s sake. Beyond ridiculous, I must say. 

Furthermore such items are made in a factory. And not made by a god etc…

I sincerely hope also it is not purchased exorbitantly… given that it sounds like you were told that as if it sounds like God made it. LOL

Bagua mirrors are frankly a dime a dozen!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
10 hours ago, bangozango said:

LOL! That made me chuckle, luckily I didn't pay a cent! It was given to me out of good will (or pity 😅), since I'm not familiar with any of these stuff. Thanks for the advice and the laughter!

Sir! In this case, someone had given you the wrong one!

The one you have now is meant to be placed in a home located on a planet other than earth! Neptune perhaps? LOL

FEDB07EA-6F00-474D-AE77-803EBB54B0A6.thumb.jpeg.9720e6ccb4a67592e06c07dcd3048a52.jpeg

Okay, okay, Yeah! da mission to the neptune it is!… blue face…AA0755A2-62E1-4F3D-82E5-0623665ABDD1.thumb.jpeg.03c89b37c08bf00e504612946ba204fd.jpeg