About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

L shaped unit for Period 8/9?

Bunhill

Dear Master Lee

We are looking at the attached unti.  It looks like an L shape (front door facing SE1/SE2 and balcony facing NW2/NW3).

Is this truly L shape where two rectangles need to be drawn?  Or do we draw a square showing a missing S and SW sector (not so good for Period 8 and Period 9 due to missing stars and kitchen in wrong sector)?  The missing S/SW sector is just a void, no adjoining rooms of other units.   The second picture shows the floor plan of the building stack (unit is number 14).

Thank you very much for your help.

B

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 10.32.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 10.31.06 AM.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. No need to draw two rectangles.

2. Don't know why, but many of us always are able to notice missing areas. But few if any have never even considered that it is possible to have also "protusions" - if any. LOL

findcenterpoint.thumb.gif.512933aa9f25c918815a1137ffc5abd7.gif

3. The method I use is known as a "quick-eye-ball method. What I always do is to conceptualise - if any the centre-of-gravity, first. Then try to draw a rectangle outline ... similar to the above sample.

3.1. From here, you will notice that I try to fit such an odd shaped layout into a RECTANGULAR. Once done, it is as easy as ABC to define what is the missing area or corner) and or any protusions.

4. Hope this makes sense. 

5. Again, the next time don't always think of only missing corners. Think also PROTRUSIONS - if any!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net