About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sha qi from Toilet in Master Bedroom

Hello5

Hi Master,

Many a time, master bedrooms contain toilets. However, such toilets do produce Sha qi and when directed at your bed, can create health problems. As such, many people try to position their beds to avoid such Sha qi. I wanted to ask what is the ideal position to put my bed. I have 2 options:

- Option 1: bed in command position, supported by a wall, feet away from the bedroom door but toilet door faces the body when sleeping 

- Option 2: bed not in command position, no support as behind the bed is a window, feet faces a wall, bed not facing the toilet door and bedroom door at all so no sha qi

Which is the better position?

60337ED8-ED0A-470E-B8A2-7BFDE85FA1C1.jpeg

39179F8B-B28F-450B-A472-AC080A74CB24.jpeg

F7F9F3E7-4329-42C1-BDDC-5D4643D300D6.jpeg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Case Study 1: Applied Feng Shui need to take into account various factors such as the following before deciding on the placement of a bed & study/work table

A. The Science of Feng Shui: Applying the Eight House Concept

1. Plot a Chart showing both the Eight House and Flying Star Chart.

2. For example, for Bedroom 2, try to match the best bed-head direction for the bedroom. As shown, here:-

image.png.bc40165fe392ceca138089efb729a71e.pngimage.png.804e3579c4d5d39ef36fd694a2df80bb.png

B. Sample Comprehensive Professional Feng Shui Chart

with
Shapes and Forms
Eight House Concept, 
Flying Star Concept,
Ba Zi Feng Shui applying the Five Elements Concept

SAMPLEILLUSTRATION_1.thumb.gif.edcb52268d399457ba34ac1a5ac37337.gif

C. This is Ba Zi Feng Shui = BINDING ELEMENTS
applying the Five Elements Concept

BAZIFENGSHUI_3.thumb.gif.7fb6661e6d7d3785f71e050f5797171a.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
6 hours ago, Hello5 said:

Hi Master,

Many a time, master bedrooms contain toilets. However, such toilets do produce Sha qi and when directed at your bed, can create health problems. As such, many people try to position their beds to avoid such Sha qi. I wanted to ask what is the ideal position to put my bed. I have 2 options:

- Option 1: bed in command position, supported by a wall, feet away from the bedroom door but toilet door faces the body when sleeping 

- Option 2: bed not in command position, no support as behind the bed is a window, feet faces a wall, bed not facing the toilet door and bedroom door at all so no sha qi

Which is the better position?

60337ED8-ED0A-470E-B8A2-7BFDE85FA1C1.jpeg

39179F8B-B28F-450B-A472-AC080A74CB24.jpeg

F7F9F3E7-4329-42C1-BDDC-5D4643D300D6.jpeg

Option 1: Is not perfect but generally acceptable.

Option 2: Many don't feel comfortable having their backs to an opening. 

In addition, many condos/ECs do not have a long overhang Reinforced-Concrete (RC) roof, thus, if one were to leave the windows open, wind and rain may soil the bed. Most of the time, these are the people who never opens their windows. And can afford to turn on their air-con 

Also, please do go and find a lawyer to draft an authorization form. If one has young visitors, make sure that parent signs a waiver. That should their toddler or kid act like Superboy or Supergirl, and decides to fly down from the windows, TADA! You are covered!