About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! My FengShui is up and running.

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We would firstly like to apologise to all users who have been having problems accessing the My FengShui Site www.geomancy-online.com since 21 Feb 2000 at 10 pm (+0800).
As there were more than a few million profiles, it took us sometime to restore all the profiles.
The reason for the disruption has been due to a hard disk crash. This crash had affected our new US main database server (primary and backup), as it was a hardware problem, it has affected our most recent 2 hourly online backup. Such that we had to restore the data from our `old' local server. Together with recent unaffected profiles which we could recover after the crash.
My FengShui ( www.geomancy-online.com ), is now fully restored and is up and running so all users can make use of it.
For users who had accessed the site in recent weeks and found that newly created profiles are `missing', please re-create a new one.
If you had previously purchased a paid credit which is currently missing, please e-mail to robert-lee@geomancy.net to get your credits replaced.
We apologise for the inconvience caused.
Meanwhile, we also took the opportunity to trace an elusive problem, faced by some users which affects the navigation of the site causing a blank screen or an error message "internal error". We have identified the problem, and had fixed it.
You should be able to access the site without any problem.
Feel free to contact robert-lee@geomancy.net if you need any assistance.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link