About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng shui and recovering from illness

Shelley11

Hi Master Lee,

I was reading about feng shui and the kua number recently, and I have a question about recovering from illness.  My kua number is 7, and I read that the Southwest direction is best for health.  I'm from the Northeast part of the country (USA), but I moved to the Southeast a few years ago and I've felt ill since I moved here.  I recently became sicker, and I wonder if I can recover if I move to the Southwest part of the country.  If I move back to the Northeast, could I recover there?  Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Individual Kua or Gua is not an indicator of Health Concerns

Sorry to learn about your plight.

These are some considerations:- 

1. To the TOP LEFT frame of this sample report, one can find resources relating to two individual's Kua /Gua numbers. 
1.1. Gua Numbers are indeed good for finding one's best directions such as bed-head or study directions.

2. Other than this, Kua/Gua numbers are never used to predict or infer one will be sick or healthy based on region one says in.

Flying Star Feng Shui will help identify Health Concerns - If any in a home

3. The most important concern is the Flying Star Feng Shui of a home. For example, at the bottom of the page, one finds that this Sample house faces SW1 and built/completed  between 2004 to 2023.

SW or Frontage of this house

image.png.87c987d801dc5c2752a319312e56aaec.png

4. Unfortunately, this house's frontage = SW used to be very auspicious in the past. And today, is plagued by sickness. One can read the comments found below:-

SAMPLEPG2OF3.thumb.gif.70f57857a32f4a793b150e8955c5919f.gif

5. In essence, what I am trying to say is that Kua/Gua has nothing really to do with health concerns. Perhaps, more of a coincidence for you.

6. For example, a human being has his/her own birth element; a home also has their own birth-date. And for a home, as in this case, the home's frontage is currently bad for health.

Other Considerations in a Feng Shui Review. Part 1 and Part 3 (see below) although are relevant, relevant in other ways (not on health):-

SAMPLEPG1OF3.thumb.gif.86cedd23ee2eaf7d164e14163d65e0ff.gifSAMPLEPG3OF3.thumb.gif.992cb67e7d044f4bcd39cb1fed6e2df8.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I mentioned, every home can be found to belong to not only one of these sectors but also when it was completed.

With this inform, a chart such as the one shown above is plotted and a home analysed for indications such as health concerns - if any?

image.png.bae30a105835c10d86c0893a25dfac10.png

In the earlier example, house's frontage was found to be under 210 degrees = 202.5 to 217.4 or SW1

• Staff

Case Study 2: There are health concerns in the Master Bedroom of this home

image.png.1de31cf01d350fb313861c5f4951931e.png

In this sample, although there are no health concerns at the frontage = South. 
However, Main Bedroom is partially influenced by EAST sector. And if one were to read the comments under this East sector, one can find concerns on health.

Therefore, the Flying Star Chart is used to plot and determine what are the in-balances if any of any home.

image.thumb.png.0f5dacab4af7b14868649d3a41f7a7f0.png
Thus one can see that Kua / Gua has no relation to health concerns - if any of a home. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Other ancillary reports under this Can or Cannot Buy Review:-

HOUSE1PAGE1OF3.thumb.gif.738aea0d9830e5536efee7eb9aaab5eb.gifHOUSE1PAGE3OF3.thumb.gif.8d60c8d55828218c58c6cfe53f244879.gif

• Staff

Under the Chinese Metaphysics:

image.png.c9353444cb35ef514a6aa02ac2c12ec4.png

A.  Eight House or Eight Mansions or KUA / GUA (Good directions)
B. Flying Star Feng Shui (Can evaluate Health)
C. Ba Zi or commonly called the Four Pillars (Can evaluate Health)

A.  Eight House or Eight Mansions or KUA / GUA
Both Eight House or KUA / GUA  and Flying Star Feng Shui belongs to the Compass School of Feng Shui.

Simply, both schools need to use the Compass directions. KUA / GUA is commonly used to determine How suitable a house's direction is to a person. And best directions for bed-head and study or work directions.

B.  Flying Star Feng Shui
Plot a chart, analyse and either enhance luck or neutralize bad sectors
1fs.png.fd8d6e8874c19847b7f558810a0abd55.png

1. Earlier I had touched on illustrations using Flying Star Feng Shui to look at e.g. concerns on health related issues in a HOME.

C. Ba Zi or commonly called the Four Pillars

1bazi.png.e067539d81c5f5e220a4788204128ff0.png

2. For the Individual, Ba Zi or commonly called the Four Pillars are used to relate to any concerns with an individual person's birth-chart.

Sample Ba Zi / Four Pillars Chart zoom in on Health concerns if any for this person

HEALTH 1.png

HEALTH 2.png

HEALTH 3.png