About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Out of trigram house

kay109

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a house but I have been told it is an out of trigram house and advised not to buy it. However, the house is perfect for me on so many levels and it's layout and location is very good, feng shui wise. Where I live, it is very hard to find a house with good feng shui layout and good feng shui surroundings. Should I give up on the house because it is out of trigram? It is also a reversed house according to the flying stars for both possible readings but the cures for important areas are the same i.e. metal.

Also, would restumping, changing carpets in the bedrooms, changing the kitchen floor, re-sanding the living room floor, changing the front door, and painting all the walls and ceilings update it to a period 9 house?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff
1 hour ago, kay109 said:

I'll add that the person determined it was out of trigram using online maps. I used two different compasses at the location and got a reading of between 326 and 330 N facing direction doing multiple compass readings.

1. Frankly, the reason why one gets different results are because of the type of compass used. For example, on this first cover, I always used a solid brass compass covering all three sides similar to the center photo below. 

FlyingStars-UsinganOrdinaryCompass-Book12016-11-002_1.thumb.png.fe609663413c43cdae7f2d79a49c8638.png

1.1. Not a "cheap" Smartphone compass etc... As smartphone compass are actually not so smart after all and equally sensitive to many magnetic influence "buried in the ground or inside the sidewalls."

1.2. Even an ordinary compass also got issues. In many buildings especially brick and mortar type, there are steel re-bars buried on the floor and inside the walls.

1.3 Even many other buildings surrounded with "copper wires" to carry electricity can also affect the compass readings if one goes close to it or them.

1.4 Therefore, if one takes many readings and many inconsistencies.. SAD to say.. majority of the time it is this:

1.5. Unfortunately, I say this: "A BAD WORKMAN BLAMES THEIR TOOLS."

1.6. You wrote:  "a reading of between 326 and 330 N facing direction" 

1.6.1 How can this be considered as "out of trigram?"

1.1.2. Agree, if a reading like 322, 323 or 336 337 can be considered as an "out of trigram". But a reading of between 326 and 330 is not so.

image.png.2f118e0fb1735e4b973fffacc4ec9eae.png

Extracts from Geomancy.net's techniques in taking good accurate compass readings...

FlyingStars-UsinganOrdinaryCompass-Book12016-11-002_2.thumb.png.d21423f86c69fc7dbccaca613276ec8c.png

Flying Stars - Using an Ordinary Compass - Book 1 2016-11-002_6.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net