About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Determine facing of strange shape apartment unit

myfs_166609

Sponsored Link

Just now, myfs_166609 said:

Apartment unit.PNG

Dear master, I met the owner and he got different answer from different local feng shui master regarding the unit facing. I would like to share this if our member meet the same issue. Please help to advise us on this real facing of this unit.

Thanks

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Difficult to just "stare" at the layout and presto.. comes an answer.

2. Normally, one has to have a perspective view of the overall building facade and it's surroundings as a minimum - to have some idea of where the frontage is.

3. Generally, the layout does not offer much clue. For example, you had added just the kitchen. But what was the usage of the other side of the balcony? It could be the laundry area etc... 

3.1. In addition, other than the front door area and the balcony, not much is known of any other openings or windows of this unit.

4. If in doubt, one may have to plot two charts and if the unit is of age, see if it's history matches closer to which Flying Star chart:

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks Master, 

The natal flying star chart of S2 facing look familiar to house resident historical events but some events seem match to N2 facing instead. 

Below is more detail of the unit surrounding. Please kindly advise and sharing your opinion.

My best pleasure.

image.thumb.png.bc3b9e631312a953463278585640f6a9.png

image.thumb.png.38848dbcf0eb2d36e5ba7475cd735a5d.png