About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need advice regarding Lunar new year 'Fu' decoration.

Anonymous ant

Hello Master, 

I am not familiar with these practices, but my mother-in-law gifted us a 'Fu' decoration to put up in our house for CNY 2023. 

It was blessed (?) by a master. Her belief is that it must not be taken down until the next CNY where we replace it with a new one, as the house will continue to receive blessings. 

However, my paternal grandmother has just passed away 5 days ago, and I know we won't be celebrating any occasion within the next 100 days. 

Can I remove the 'Fu' or am I supposed to just leave it on the wall until CNY 2024?

Thank you so much for your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 12/21/2023 at 1:56 PM, Anonymous ant said:

Hello Master, 

I am not familiar with these practices, but my mother-in-law gifted us a 'Fu' decoration to put up in our house for CNY 2023. 

It was blessed (?) by a master. Her belief is that it must not be taken down until the next CNY where we replace it with a new one, as the house will continue to receive blessings. 

However, my paternal grandmother has just passed away 5 days ago, and I know we won't be celebrating any occasion within the next 100 days. 

Can I remove the 'Fu' or am I supposed to just leave it on the wall until CNY 2024?

Thank you so much for your advice.

If your paternal grandmother does not or had not stayed with you in your existing home; then still acceptable to leave the decoration on.

But if she had stayed in your home previously and passed on from (there) then good to remove the decoration piece.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net