About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 8 or Period 9 home

Elissia

Hi Cecil,
My husband and purchased a property that settled on January 21st 2024 (period 8 ) and we moved all our belongings into the home immediately. However, we did not sleep there ourselves until February 8th 2024 (which is period 9). Which period do I use to calculate my flying star combination?
An additional question about the Mountain star and Water star. As we are located in Australia, Southern Hemisphere, are the stars the same or are they flipped (as North is the "sunny" side and South is the "dark" side in terms of daylight)
Thanks,
Elissia

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 4/4/2024 at 10:29 AM, Elissia said:

Hi Cecil,
My husband and purchased a property that settled on January 21st 2024 (period 8 ) and we moved all our belongings into the home immediately. However, we did not sleep there ourselves until February 8th 2024 (which is period 9). Which period do I use to calculate my flying star combination?
An additional question about the Mountain star and Water star. As we are located in Australia, Southern Hemisphere, are the stars the same or are they flipped (as North is the "sunny" side and South is the "dark" side in terms of daylight)
Thanks,
Elissia

You wrote: "My husband and purchased a property that settled on January 21st 2024 (period 8 ) and we moved all our belongings into the home immediately. However, we did not sleep there ourselves until February 8th 2024 (which is period 9). Which period do I use to calculate my flying star combination?"

If the house was vacant and previously no one stayed in, then technically, one can consider it a Period 9 home.

Thanks,

The major consensus is there is no change. 

Short History

image.png.a8802ab6afca4fd1b90e7b3740c783b0.png

Long long time ago, an Australian FS Master showed the swirl of water draining out the opposite direction down under. And she took this to mean that there should be a difference.

image.thumb.png.0b86108cc26b0d9d17780de4e5ad644e.png

I remembered that many FS Masters don't agree with the above.

However, please note that Flying Star Feng Shui is based on the Compass School or compass readings. And the compass readings are identical or the same for both North and South hemispheres.

For example, is there such a thing as North become South and vice versa down under? Yes, No? 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. P9 W2/3 does not look great as I read through your post on it! So I was hoping there were some different rules down here to help me out haha.
Thanks again

Elissia