About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Activate water/wealth star

Hi cecil, my flying star chart is south facing at 160 degrees. This gives me a "double 7" in the top center square (south). This location is mainly in my kitchen area and the door is also there. How can I activate (or do I) both the mountain and water stars? Or do I just activate the water star (right hand side of the kitchen from inside looking out). Or do I activate this star from the outside and if I do, is it on the right or left of the door? I really am interested in knowing as we need all the help we can get at this time in the wealth area. By the way, since it is south entrance/fire, what elements should I use in that area when I activate the water star?
thank you so much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carrie,
1. Double 7s is ideal if it is your main entrance door but not other doors.
2. Water positions are usually activated in the living room or outside the frontage of the house.
3. Have you confirmed that there is indeed a water or mountain star. As these cannot suddenly `popup' from any sector. They have to be identified and at the sector.
4. Even if there is a water star, you may not be able to activate it in the kitchen.
Please refer to above Para 2 for the best locations to activate a water position.
Remember that in a kitchen, one is playing with fire and it does not make `sense' to activate a water position in a kitchen. It can be dangerous to play with `water' here.
5. The best water position to activate a water position is a fountain.
But here, if one wants to do so, please do not pose another question as: Should I turn it on 24 hours?
(My personal thoughts) My question is, if it is not on, it is `broken'. So, if one must buy, buy it. If one wants to increase their electricitly bill, in the hope of getting `returns', prepare to pay and pay... If no results, (because, it is too small, then... don't ask me why it don't work).
6. I have mentioned in a few recent messages that if one is fortunate to stay in e.g. a condominum, and if it so happens to have a fountain e.g. at the proper location, this would outweigh the benefits of having a fountain in the home.
If the fountain inside the house measures e.g. 2 feet, imagine how much beneficial Qi it can generate?
7. The mountain star can still be activated in the kitchen especially if there is a back door.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/24/00 5:43:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi cecil, my flying star chart
is south facing at 160
degrees. This gives me a
"double 7" in the top center
square (south). This location
is mainly in my kitchen area
and the door is also there.
How can I activate (or do I)
both the mountain and water