About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The placement of Fountains.

Hi! Mr. Robert Lee,I would very much appreciate, if you could advise me what to do if according to 8 house theory the S.East is spook and North is death.
We would like to put the fountain inside the house and another outside the house and both the sides suggested for water features are the above sides which are not the good sides.
One other question does it matter if one is expecting a bay to make these changes?
Thank you. Anonymous.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. The Eight House theory is really meant to find out how `suitable' the house is to a person.
2. It also, is considered good to spent more time at an auspicious sector. And as a bonus, it would be nice to sleep or work facing a good direction.
3. Thus, in my opinion, it is not correct to link the above with the placement of a fountain or water feature.
4. One has also to question the motive of placing a water feature. Is it because you read that it is aupicious to have a water feature that you `suddenly' decide not only to have one but to have two: One inside the house and the other outside your house?
5. Based on `Trial and Error' Feng Shui if you feel that it is nice to have the two, and is comfortable or at least know where you want to place the water features, then go ahead.
Here, we are using `Trial and Error' Feng Shui because, we have not looked at a proper FS audit where, Flying Star analysis has been done to determine whether a water feature is suitable especially inside the home. Or your element and strength.
Under Pillars of Destiny, it is not advisable for a weak fire or strong water person to have too much water such as in their homes.
Too much water or a water feature, may extinguish the `weak fire' person. While the additional water may overwhelm the person especially if he/she is a strong water person.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/27/00 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi! Mr. Robert Lee,I would
very much appreciate, if you
could advise me what to do if
according to 8 house theory
the S.East is spook and North
is death.
We would like to put the
fountain inside the house and
another outside the house and