About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! Coming Soon + Special Offers!

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have been a little busy for the past month to bring even more up and coming services to users.
1. Unified Login system - We will be integrating all the different online database and login system into one unified login manager called My Geomancy Account which takes the core database from the My FengShui Account login system. Consisting near to a million registered users today.
For users who had previously created say a My Adviser account, can link that account to your central account, thus, allowing one login account to gain access to the various online tools.
2. We will be upgrading some of our online hardware so that it is able to cater to the increasing capacity which will be expected with several up and coming partnerships.
This is due sometime this week, however, there should be minimal disruption.
3. Several new reports will also be launched soon with many major enhancement to understanding and better usage of the report.
=============================================
So in order to celebrate the various major changes/improvement and joint ventures, we have decided to provide some special discounts to celebrate the events.
URL: http://myservices.geomancy.net/offers.htm
(Valid from 12 Jul to 31 Aug 2000)
Some of the offers you might like to take note (which are rarely offered) are:-
- S$100-S$200 discount for all Singapore On-Site Home Audit
(Valid for ONLY singapore users)
- US$188 for International Off-Site Home Audit (Usual - US$588)
- Other offers are for other online report packages.
URL: http://services.geomancy.net
=============================================
Once again we wish to thank all users for your support and valuable feedbacks.
Warmest Regards
Robert & Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link