About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Front door facing north

I recently had a feng shui practitioner come to my home. She informed me that my house, a peorid 6, has a front door facing of exactly 360 degrees north. She said because of this my house has "no" feng shui at all and no cures would work on the inside until I could resolve the door issue. She said in asian cultures the residences will do anything to not have a door facing north. She suggest doing a door "tilt" 15 or 20 degrees. She said this is a very unlucky house. I have lived in the home for 20 years and I can vouch for that. I have had 2 divorces, been ill, had horrible money luck and now I am declaring bankruptcy.
What is your opinion of a north facing door in a peorid 6 home? Is it as bad as she has made it out to be? Do you have any suggestions for a cure?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Durelle,
For a North 0/360 house under period 6:
20 Year Flying Star Chart for the North sector:-
5 7
Yearly star for the North Sector
For this sector:
"Make use of Wood to destroy and control Earth"
In general, for the interest of those who are not familiar with Flying Star: #5 (Bad Earth) represents Misfortune, Sickness while #2 (Bad Earth) represents Sickness.
Based on the preliminary finding under Flying Star, indeed the North sector of the house is not inauspicious.
In practise, one should also consider and neutralise imbalances of all other sectors.
Equally important, is that the house must also suit the home owner plus it has also to be analysed in relation to the Shapes and Form.
I roughly looked through other sectors such as North-East, West, East, South-West, South-East, needs correction to neutralise the imbalances of the birth chart of the house.
If you want, you can email Robert-lee@geomancy.net to allow you to generate a Free "paid Flying Star" report.
Currently, we unable to take in any more help as each of us are helping 5 cases each which involves `severe' cases and would like to pay attention to help such users who had approached us first.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/6/00 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I recently had a feng shui
practitioner come to my home.
She informed me that my house,
a peorid 6, has a front door
facing of exactly 360 degrees
north. She said because of
this my house has "no" feng
shui at all and no cures would
work on the inside until I