About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New Conference: Learn about Online Reports

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have just created a new conference called "Learn about Online Reports".
This conference will be a new conference for online resources dealing with the various online reports we have available on our My FengShui website.
We will be adding all the various reports found in our My FengShui website as a separate individual topic under this conference.
For example:-
============
Topic 1: Group Analysis - Eight House Report
Topic 2: Personal Self - Eight House Report
All topics will be based on:-
Topic: [GROUP] - [REPORT TITLE]
---------------------------------------------
What will be unique about this is that we will add a brief description to the reports, uses, links to report, and sample of the report generated.
All the reports are found in the My FengShui.
Initially, we will only be adding description and uses. In time to come we expect to be putting case studies, examples and further details on how to use the various reports better.
Also, in the future, any new updates to the various reports will also be posted into the report which has been updated.
This new section will also serve as a help resources for the report itself, we will either link external resources or add further explanation to the topic as and when when necessary.
---------------------------------------------
Currently, we have added some of the reports into conference. There are still many to be added.
Once all the reports are added, we will then add in more examples and case studies on how to use the reports effectively.
Hope you enjoy this new addition to the website.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link