About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

101 Feng Shui Tips & Fixes - Volume I & Corrections to Books Published

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
1. New book published
We are pleased to announce that Geomancy University Press has published it's Third Book:-
============================================
101 Feng Shui Tips & Fixes - Volume I, Edition 1, by Cecil & Robert Lee
============================================
This book was published as many users have often asked us for a book on how to cure common problems or for answers to many commonly asked questions.
We have selected commonly asked question from this forum, sorted them in to 39 different (A-Z) Topics, edited & revised the answers to various question.
This book serves to let you learn Feng Shui from the commonly asked questions which users are facing such as what can be done if my disaster line falls under my main door?
There are more then 100 Feng Shui Fixes which can be answered by Volume I of the Feng Shui Tips & Fixes.
More details at the Book Report Management.
URL: http://www.geomancy.net/fs/books.htm
--------------------------------------------
2. Corrections and Updates to published books.
Geomancy.net strives to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness in its published works.
We have noticed a publishing error in the Applied Feng Shui Made Easy book, with regards to Chapter 6. In which there is an information for 5 (male) and 5 (female) table which has the details reversed. Please refer to the corrections and update page in the Book Management.
- http://www.geomancy.net/fs/books.htm
A revised and corrected book will be made available at a later date, with more detailed bookmarks which was not available when we first published the book. We will inform all users of this update when it is made available.
We apologise for that publishing error.
--------------------------------------------
Once again we like to take this opportunity to thank all users for their support and feedback.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link