About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Who is better: male geomancer or female geomancer

yang88

Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that the female geomancer are better since they are more intuitive and are able to do a better job since they have better understanding of the comforts of the home. What do you think? Who is better. Male or female geomancer! Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Frankly.. do take note that I am a male.. so I hope not to offer bias information but, hope to be as objective (as possible):-
1. Traditionally, many of the FS practitioners are male (in a typical male dominated country). It is not uncommon in the past for man rather than female to do such work.
2. Frankly, the original Feng Shui is not focused so narrowly at just the home or the interior of the home. Where perhaps, it would `rightly; be the domain of a female.
3. In the past, when we talk about Feng Shui, it is usually analysis based on very large projects such as an entire city or area of habitat. Not just narrowly focused to today's idea of the interior of the home.
4. Usually, it is not so much of male or female intuition but what one is best at:
Shapes and Form FS (more towards form) or
Compass School (more mathematical)
Thus it would depend more on one's inclination to the above.
5. It is my personal belief that it depends on the individual : which is either a male or female party...
A female or male FS practitioner if they are competent enough could equally do the proper job.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/22/01 12:19:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that the
female geomancer are better
since they are more intuitive
and are able to do a better
job since they have better
understanding of the comforts
of the home. What do you
think? Who is better. Male or