About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this a good occupation for me

myfs_56371

Hi I am born an OX being a fire elements and water year. My question is I would like to open a store, fix computer type of store. The direction of the front store is South-West. I had check my sign and it said it's Irritation( not good).
Is there a way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear John,
Generally, that would mean that your career is a Metal-Water type of career. If you are a strong Fire, that will be good for you. So since you a weak fire, you will need to enhance yourself with wood and fire.
So for the direction of your store, since it is your personal suitability issue, if it is irritation, you cannot really change or fix it.
It would be best, though that you get something which suits you rather than one which does not.
In such cases, you would probably be better off if you can at least locate your cash register in the better sector of your shop and also try to work facing your good locations and avoid the bad locations.
Alternatively, you can assess your shop with a Flying Star report and then fix up the problem areas and enhance the good sectors.
If the Flying Star shows a good sector in your main door, then at least it would be entirely bad, even though you do not suit it.
However, since it is only your Irritation sector is not as bad as death or disaster so quite ok and average.
Hope that helps:)
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 3/28/01 7:20:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi I am born an OX being a
fire elements and water year.
My question is I would like to
open a store, fix computer
type of store. The direction
of the front store is
South-West. I had check my
sign and it said it's