About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Taking direction at Suntec City

Hi Cecil,
For those who may not know, the Suntec City in Singapore is made up of 5 different towers, which signifies the five fingers of a palm with water fountain flowing into the hands, representing wealth flowing into the area.
Now assuming that we need to do a feng shui analysis on a unit, say 28 in Tower 2. How do we detemine the "chuo" and "xiang" of the building, or simply, how do we detemine the direction?
I have got different options and interesting answers from different "feng shui" teachers and I would like to consult your opinion.
Thanks! :>
Regards,
Chris Ng

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Chris,
In my opinion, a holistic method of analysing a specific unit is to:-
1. Although Suntec City has been `feng shuied' not all `fingers' or areas within the building can be considered to have "exceptional" Feng Shui.
2. This is where, Shapes and Form comes in. Other than offices; if one is looking at locations of activity or e.g. a food outlet; it would be ideal to be located near to the region of the fountain.
This is where, in reality most of the restaurants and food court is located.
3. For office complex; one needs to look at it in relation to other `fingers' and also to check on external threats.
4. For the unit on level 28; one can still look at it interms of the centrepoint towards the main entrance door to get the compass direction. The Ba Zi of the people in top positions should be considered.
5. Yes, there will always be differing views from many FS practitioners on the above.
6. In my opinion, since each of the buildings are linked to the lift and entrance; it would (in my opinion) not to take this as the direction of the "main entrance."
7. I would also base more considerations on the Shapes and Form of each finger in relation to the external view.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/10/01 7:44:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
For those who may not know,
the Suntec City in Singapore
is made up of 5 different
towers, which signifies the
five fingers of a palm with
water fountain flowing into
the hands, representing wealth
flowing into the area.