About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Site Updates! Main website & My FengShui Site

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
Hope you that you have enjoyed your holidays!
During the holidays we have been busy improving the website.
SITE UPDATES
============
1. Now that we have fixed up all the compatibility issues between the various browsers in viewing our webpage. We have published the latest webpages which are now in compressed form. This means that our webpages will now load much faster due to the reduced size.
2. My FengShui membership website. We have revised the internal website & layout so that it now loads faster due to frame based layout.
We also took the opportunity to revise all the Feng Shui Analysis Reports & Access, and make is easier to Switch between the Free Advise Forum and Free Feng Shui Analysis Tools seemlessly.
OTHER DEVELOPMENT
=================
Other developments that are being being tested before it is launched are:-
1. A more comprehensive Search Engine (which will integrate searches made from our public webpages, Forum Messages & Picture resources). In final phase of testing.
2. Changing Templates of the various My FengShui publich login pages (we will be integrating the new layout with some way to remember your previous login so that you need not enter your Account & Password the next time if you so wish to.)
3. Further changes to Products page and new Shopping Cart.
4. Additional new reports and features such as finding the right hour in the day (for the Auspicious Dates reports, and lots more.
So hope that you enjoy the various updates.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link