Sponsored Link

Members Area Improvement & other updates

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have made a few new improvements to the website:-
1. MEMBERS AREA
===============
There are a few changes we made so that you can better access our Member Areas without having to re-login everytime you need to access our Analysis Tools or Free Advice Forum.
If you do save your login details, this is what will happen:-
1. Next time you try to access your Members Area, it will automatically log you into as a Member. You no longer need to re-enter your Login Details.
2. This is also extended to the Free Advice Forum in two ways.
2a. In the past when you click on as Guest, it will log you in as a Guest User, and when you need to post a message you need to login as a member.
However, with this update, if you do click to log in as a Guest User, it will automatically log you in as a Registered User.
2b. This is the same for logging in as a Member. In addition, we added a separate page which defaults the login for the Forum to the My Adviser section as opposed to you having to select the My Adviser section in order to login to the Forum.
HOWEVER, at this stage one limitation is still reading the messages from the quick links provided by the Message Extraction. (This is still currently defaulted to login as a guest user. We will later see how we can do the same for that.)
3. So because of this, we added a Members Logout, in case for two reasons were you need to login as a different user or simply want to remove the login details so that no one can access your account from your browser.
NOTE: Here that this is a VERY USEFUL feature but it should be used for only your HOME PC and NOT any of those public browsers (ie Internet Cafe or Office PC). We have added a warning for this so that users can be aware about it if you intend to make use of this feature.
2. MEMBERS AREA - My Adviser Account Creation
=============================================
We have fixed up a bug for those trying to sign up as new users and then when they try to create a My Adviser Account, it pops up two different New User Signup form which creates a little confusion there for the users.
3. MY ADVISER FORUM
===================
We have updated the layout for the My Adviser Forum it is now faster and also conforms to the rest of the website's design and layout.
4. AUTO-REPLY & CONTACT PAGE
============================
We have improved the Contact Us page by now dedicating different support staff to answer different e-mail contacts. This will ensure that you get the fastest response from us.
In addition, we added the auto-reply to each of the key e-mail address so that you will be notified as soon as we received your e-mail. Instead of having to repost again for fear that we might missed it.
5. OTHER MINOR FIXES
====================
We clean up a few HTML page codes for errors, and in the recent update for the MyAdviser Forum to standarize the Layout, the News Extraction Module links did not bring you to that current message.
All these have been cleaned up in today's update.
Hope you enjoy these changes:)
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link