About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! Several Updates to Website

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have been working on simultaneously on several new developments in the past few days.
Shop @ Geomancy
===============
Our website has grown a lot and our old shopping cart is no longer sufficient to allow us to display the many products & services we have to offer to support our users who require them.
Our new shopping cart system is now launched and is being integrated into our Products & services page. It provides a cleaner display of all products, a search feature and many more.
URL: http://www.geomancy.net/shop/shop.htm
List of All Free & Paid Services
================================
We actually had many free & paid services available, however, it was difficult to present it in the past due to the size of and complexity of the older website design.
We have just added the structure for a new resource section to help answer questions which users are commonly asking. We are still updating the many pages in this section and it will be fully available within the week.
This will be a one-stop section where you can find services (free and paid solutions) for whatever you need.
Here are some examples from a Individual Analysis Related section.
A. Individual Analysis Related
- How suitable is my house to me?
- What is my Gua (Kua) Number?
- Am I a East or West House Person?
- I need advice on Bed Placement
- What colour should I paint my Bedroom?
- What is my Chinese Horoscope
- What is my True Element?
- What is my wealth element?
- What is my suitable career?
- What are my favourable Colours?
- Personal Life Analysis
- Choosing Name for Newborn
In each question, we will be putting up resources as to how you have a FREE do-it-yourself solution, a paid version, or even a professional solution for it. Everything you need to get your answers.
This will help you find exactly what you are looking and let you decide how you wish to get a solution.
URL: http://www.geomancy.net/products/servicesall/servicesall.htm
(Official Launch date expected within 1 week)
Other Updates
==============
While we were developing the above resources many other development are also being on its way:-
A. A new updated Fun with Feng Shui 5th edition to be launched very soon + several new tour resources are being created.
B. Many new Feng Shui learning Caricatures are being created and added.
C. The Free Advice Forum is also undergoing some cleanup (ie shifting resources / topics to appropriate conferences, plus some re-organisation of topics for users to be able to find resources easier.)
D. Course website & resources are also undergoing revision to be updated to new editions.
Support via forum & e-mail
==========================
With recent re-organisation of Contact Us Page, users will find our response time is even faster than in the past.
This allows us to handle a lot more questions posted by users in the Forum as well as through our e-mail much faster than in the past.
URL: http://www.geomancy.net/contact/contact.htm
All in all, this year is going to be an exciting year with MANY new features & resources being added.
As you can tell from our announcement, a new developments is being added every few days.
Once again we like to thank all users for their valuable feedback and many encouraging words for the latest website design.
Hope you enjoy the various new changes.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link