About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Eight house & flying star

Dear Master Cecil,
My Gua number is 5 and my 4 good directions are sw,w,nw,ne .
I bought the house in 6/2000 and my feng shui advisor pick up the lot for me.
My front door facing South .
Three months later I got real sick,paralized my left side of the face and lost balance because of infections of the nerves.I am recovered about 60% but still having problems.So i do research about Feng shui and now i find out the South direction is bad for me and my wife.So why my fengshui advisor told us that South direction is good for us.Please let me know.Thank You..

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Steven,
1. I am indeed sad to hear about your problems. Glad that your are progressively recovering.
2. Robert and myself, will pray for you and your family.
3. The Feng Shui we practise here may need some patience and if you have the time; can go thru some of the messages.
4. To help you further, if you know to take compass readings of the centre-point to the main door, we would be most happy to provide you with Free Paid Professional Reports for you and your family.
5. However, as mentioned earlier, since we are not physically present at your home to do an audit, you may have to try to understand key concepts and especially the advise later in the various reports.
6. For the Shapes and Form, if you have a scanned street map or if you can fax it to us at +065 482-0570 or sketch it out and give some details, I can also comment on the plot of land of your house.
7. For a start, if you have the time, you can also use the SEARCH feature in this forum and type in any key words.
Usually, there are already existing replies to a known question.
8. As I mentioned early, Good Feng Shui practise is not `Hocus Pocus' and is not one liner like " Where is my wealth sector ".. these sort of things.
Feng Shui is a holistic method based; and usually, we should always try to apply most of the good theories or concepts that can apply or be effective to most people.
And discard, those that may even be good but seem not to be effective for lots of people. This is where, for example, we should always approach Feng Shui and other of our goals or objectives.
8. We wish you all the best for a speedy recovery!
9. Please e-mail us privately at support@geomancy.net
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/5/2002 2:04:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil,
My Gua number is 5 and my 4
good directions are sw,w,nw,ne
I bought the house in 6/2000
and my feng shui advisor pick
up the lot for me.