About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Budda vs. The Grand Duke

Now my home is a due heading to all main direcions. My stone Budda in the meditation posture in a flower garden that is facing the Grand Duke head on and a metal Budda in the North end of my home facing inwards away from the North in the house. How would this affect me and my home? I assume that the Grand Duke would have to give respect to Budda. Oh and I have a golden toy horse placed above my south end window of my bedroom. I always keep my blind closed in that direction anyway. It's a privacy thing. :) And also, would it help to place one on the east side as well. I would greatly appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sheila,
1. Yes, I do agree with you. There is relatively no problem with stone Buddha in conflict with the Grand Duke.
2. Before, all of us get `carried away with the concept of Grand Duke... *JOKE* The relevant idea is that Grand Duke that it is the planet Jupiter. And Jupiter is the largest planet it's magnetic field or force is what is considered as having a an influence. Much like the tiny moon that affects our tide.
3. Overall, in my opinion although there are two major `dislikes' of the Grand Duke:
a. Touching (e.g. painting a wall) and
b. Distrubing him
4. I feel that the greater impact is under Para 2 i.e. disturbing him. Especially e.g. digging earth at the South sector.
5. In fact, one week prior to Chinese New Year on 12 February 2002; I was `frantically' clearing up my garden as it is situated at the south. Eg. digging earth i.e. relaying/removing some underground garden hose etc... Phew! after doing so, as this is the start of the new year, I dare not touch this area anymore!
6. In the past, some of the users had reported e.g. when grand duke was at the East, and there were some diggings e.g. construction work diagonal to the room they were sleeping in -- sickness occured in that room.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/18/2002 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Now my home is a due heading
to all main direcions. My
stone Budda in the meditation
posture in a flower garden
that is facing the Grand Duke
head on and a metal Budda in
the North end of my home
facing inwards away from the
North in the house. How would