About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Pets affecting sectors

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear Mr. Lee,
My main door has 4 as the base, 4 as MS. and 1 as WS ..About 5 feet from the door ,there is an enclosed window where we keep a pair of pet rabbits. It is said that they belong to the wood element. Am i strengthening the number 4 by having rabbits there.?
Do other pets such as dogs,mice etc have similar effects ?
I have also heard that it is unlucky to have rabbits as pets. Is there any truth in it?
Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. In my opinion, this is a new area i.e. rearing of domestic "animals" - in relation to Feng Shui.
More commonly, fishes are rearer especially goldfish which is considered of the metal element. As " gold " in the fish is considered of the metal element. Even the popular and expensive " dragon fish " is considerd of the metal element.
Thus, it is very common for Feng Shui practitioners - in particular many years back - the Hong Kong Feng Shui practitioners `love' to implement cures for lamp posts by asking their clients to place "gold fish" e.g. at a window facing the `sha qi' or poison arrow.
Thus, the fish (metal element), the water (water element) are good combinations that usually interact with the wood lamp post. In such a three cycle effect, it creates an auspicious combination. And the `interplay' of the five elements concept.
2. Overall, human beings are warm blooded. And human activity do help in bringing `yang' energy into a house.
3. There is this true story:
This office is located in a business complex in Tampines, Singapore. So happens that the office area has a missing corner at South-West.
The office is at third storey of this business complex. And it was not occupied for a long time.
When the occupants first occupied it; 1 senior manager said that he came into the office one day (early morning) and sat at his office table. He noticed "someone" seated at a seat at the South-West. For a moment he thought that someone had occupied that seat. Another colleague, which is an Assistant Manager - also saw the " ghost or spirit".
The occupant of the PC, had strange problems trying to shut-down the PC many times.
However, as soon as "more yang" activity i.e. more staff, came into work in this office (approximately 35 persons) -- as the yang activity increased - the `ghost or spirit' disappeared completely.
4. In my opinion, human yang activity does help in `cleaning' an area.
5. For dogs, I have seen situation where, prior to a spirit entering a "Spirital person"; I saw an large breed dog, feeling uneasy and began barking and barking, and moving uneasy (the dog was chained at that moment).
6. There are more of such incidents; which lead me to (feel that) or not discount animals as part of `living' qi. I am not too sure how much significant effect a rabbit does but it is I believe a warm blooded animal - but only much much smaller...and not sure if it has that significant mass as a "wood element". Frankly, I do not have much experience in this area.
7. The only `problem' of rabbit and mice is that they breed easily especially if it is a pair of male and female. And the size grows expotentially. I feel that this is the major consideration. Otherwise, if isolated e.g. males - males or female - female only then it is only the issue of maintenance.
Otherwise, I personally see no `evil' or `bad luck' in keeping pets.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/22/2002 4:43:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr. Lee,
My main door has 4 as the
base, 4 as MS. and 1 as WS
..About 5 feet from the door
,there is an enclosed window
where we keep a pair of pet
rabbits. It is said that they
belong to the wood element. Am
i strengthening the number 4