About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi,
my living room is in the North and master bedroom in the East. According to my 20-Year Flying Star, my N has 7(M)7(W)3, and E has 9(M)5(W)5. Also, I am a Strong Earth (zero Water element), and my wife is Strong Water. What is your advise?
TIA

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear John,
It would be good if North Double 7's is at the main entrance. If this is the living room water element would help the double 7's (metal) element flow.
The double 7 metals would already be of use to destroy the #3 wood. And a good combination of the harmonious productive cycle of Metal -> Water -> Wood combinations can be considered here. However, it should not be activated if this is not the living room area or other rooms e.g. back area of the house.
Since your wife is a Strong Water person, usually balance should be created first, to offset the Strong Water e.g. personal self with say `fire' e.g. wearing red. Since fire is not beneficial for a Strong Earth person like yourself.
For the East, 9, 5, 5 and if your house is a Period 7 house, than year is also 5. Check whether anyone is staying in this area. If it is a bedroom, consideration should be made to neutralise this sector.
The proposed solution is to use a 6 rod metal wind chime outside the window. Or use a pendulum clock inside the room. An alternative, is to use 6 coins but it is better to use the constant hammering of metal such as a 6 rod metal wind chime - in particular for this year.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/4/2002 1:47:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
my living room is in the North
and master bedroom in the
East. According to my 20-Year
Flying Star, my N has
7(M)7(W)3, and E has
9(M)5(W)5. Also, I am a Strong
Earth (zero Water element),
and my wife is Strong Water.