About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

missing south

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear cecil,
My house has a missing Se and S. The Missing South has the 529 combination.Does that mean that we can never have recognition. Can it be activated anywhere else in the house.Can I have a mirror to create the South sector?
Please advise.
Thanking you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
It is always considered a `disadvantage' to have missing corners in a home. And there can be other significance not necessarily with regards to `recognition'.
Yes, there are a few known cures and some of this include:-
1. Using a mirror to `extend' a missing corner. However, this option is best looked at in relation to Compass School Feng Shui.
Here, a mirror is considered a double `edged sword': if the particular location in question is auspicious, then it can bounce back twice the good luck. But if it si an inauspicous sector, it can bounce back twice the bad luck.
2. For a landed property, there are more options. Here, the idea is to symbolically, add an outline e.g. or do landscaping such that an aerial view (top-down) we can see the profile of the missing corner covered by the landscaped outline.
For a landed property adding a `street lamp' at the corner is another viable situation.
3. Within the home, an alternative cure could range between eg.. the placement of a crystal or wind chime. This is usually looked at after a diagnose or audit done.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/11/2002 5:01:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
My house has a missing Se and
S. The Missing South has the
529 combination.Does that mean
that we can never have
recognition. Can it be
activated anywhere else in the
house.Can I have a mirror to
create the South sector?