About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Part III - Walk Up area & with lots of greenery

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Note: The full edited Case Study is found here:-
http://sg.geomancy.net/about/location-mainpage/location-mainpage.htm
This is a continuation of Part I: Site location of Geomancy.net office and Part II: Case Study of Geomancy.net Office. (These postings are also in this same conference. Just a few messages below.)
This picture shows the walk-up entrance to our office.
You will also notice the greenery that often attracts birds and butterflies. (Sometimes the dreaded .... honet bee).
But often the honet bee does no harm; in-fact, they help polinate the plants and flowers in our garden.
In addition, there are lots of flowers growing and usually, it is good to grow plants - and auspicious if they do flower...
In addition, the plants in the office environment grows well...
And we really love to look at them while we sometimes take breaks in the garden...
There are actually more plants such as Curry Leaf plant, Bay leaf, Parsley, Pandan Leaf and many other herbs.
These are quite therapeutic, especially after completion of our audits, talks and also answering to Help Desk and the website.
One unfortunate thing in Singapore, is that because of land scarcity, there are limited areas to choose both work and play.
I believe, if you are in the US, this is really nothing... I do agree...
We do hope to share with you, our environment, as I type.. I can hear the lovely sound of birds and butterfly coasting in and out. One secret ingredient in Feng Shui is the plants. With plants, we often get birds. And nature is the best form of relaxation.
Life is short so, we have chosen a lifestyle, away from the hustle of urban traffic and the `rat race'.
One day, if you do visit Singapore, you can even drop in for a swim! with me!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link