About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Samples of books' content

Hi Cecil,
I'm actually very interested in the books that you are selling over the net. The problem is unlike conventional "feng shui" books in the book store, where I can have a chance to browse through it, I can't do it with your electronic copy.
I would suggest you publish some sample contents of the book so that we can judge whether it is worth buying it or not.
The other thing is that is there a discount for Singaporean and the price be converted to S$?
Any plans to publish a hard copy to be sold in the book store. I believe it will benefit those who is interested in feng shui if the books are good. :>
Thanks!
Regards,
Chris Ng

Sponsored Link

Hi there Chris
Whilst it is not my position to promote Cecil's books, let me say that I have all 3 of them. Over the past two plus years, I have accumulated approx 18 books on FS. Some good, some rubbish. Cecil's books are easy to understand, reasonably priced and his 101 Feng Shui Tips and Fixes is like my "Bible". As a consultant, I refer to it constantly to make sure my clients are getting the correct results.
I do take your point though that it is good to browse through books before you buy, a pastime I love to do. However, I have enough faith in Cecil to know that he would produce something of top quality.
Cheers
Glyn