About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

main door with double 7

Dear Cecil,
Currently my main door has double 7 with 4 in the flying star chart for period 7. Flat is built and renovated in period 7.
I read that though double 7 is good for our main door but with the combination of 747 it is not good. Can you advise this?
Given our weak water and weak earth elements, can we place small water feature or small potted plants near the entrance of the main door?
Since my house is a period 7 house, am I right to say that I can totally forget about looking at period 8 flying star chart and only concentrate on the 2003 yearly flying star for period 7 when next year comes and cure the 5's 2/5 and 3/2?
Many thanks.
November

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear N,
This is similar in situation with a Period 6 house.
Where period 6 (birth chart) house had to cross over to Period 7.
For a Period 7 house; if you do not do any major renovations under Period 7; the house will remain or continue to have a Period 7 chart.
More importantly, the cures if recommended should be put in place under a Period 7 house.
However, for any enhancements, e.g. placement of fish tank to take advantage of e.g. double 7's, this may not work one year after Period 8 e.g. 2005 onwards.
Please note the distinction between `cures' and `enhancers'.
An example of an enhancer is that if the location has 7 (metal) or 1 (water), and if this is e.g. a suitable location e.g. the frontage of the house, metal with water e.g. fountain or water pool is considered a good addition. Since, water and metal is a good combination flow.
Therefore, it is such enhancements, that may not necesarily work under Period 8.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/18/2002 10:52:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Currently my main door has
double 7 with 4 in the flying
star chart for period 7. Flat
is built and renovated in
period 7.
I read that though double 7 is
good for our main door but
with the combination of 747 it
is not good. Can you advise
this?
Given our weak water and weak
earth elements, can we place
small water feature or small
potted plants near the
entrance of the main door?
Since my house is a period 7
house, am I right to say that
I can totally forget about
looking at period 8 flying
star chart and only
concentrate on the 2003 yearly
flying star for period 7 when
next year comes and cure the
5's 2/5 and 3/2?
Many thanks.
November

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,
Thanks for the remarkably fast reply. It's marvellous!!!
Thanks for the pointer on cures and enhancement.
Coming back to the question regaring the 747 combination of the main entrance. Is the 4 regarded as bad element in this combination especially when the year element is also 4 making it double? What can I do about it in this instance?
And if there's mountain star present in this same sector, what is best to take advantage and enhance it?
My other confusion is if I already apply cures/enhancement looking at say yearly chart, what's the main purpose of a monthly star chart? what exactly should I be looking at? I suppose is to detect any bad combination of say 2/5 and 3/2 etc right???
Regards,
Novemeber